Friday, September 26, 2008

A tiring but interesting friday

In the morning the district nurse failed to show up to dress my wound so i went off to work. We has a meeting at lunch time in the hall next door that was very informative. There was also a nice lunch on offer. I found out from Kath later that i had to start putting the case notes onto the database. That will happen in earnest next week.

I had to go to the clinic to get my dressing changed. The doctor is pleased with it. I met Nick Van Dalen there. He had to get something out of his eye. I was really tired when i got home but there was an interesting documentary on Stuart Sutcliffe "aka the other beatle" which was interesting.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...