Friday, June 26, 2009

A "connected" friday

This has turned out to be a more interesting day than I thought it would be. I was late getting to BUCO as I slept in, but still managed to get my work done on time. In the evening I went to a men's night at Connect church where we just ate a few pies, drank some ginger beer, played pool and generally just hung out as men do. Pastor Russell told me that the mutimedia department needed a lot more help, so I think i will volunteer my services.

When I got home an read my email messages I discovered that my brother in law, Graham Lang is seriously ill in hospital. Apparently he has some serious heart damage and it does not look good. I will remember him in my prayers.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...