Saturday, September 12, 2009

First week of September 2009

Last Wednesday evening, we held the Shiraz club meeting at Kevin Furness's house in Strathfieldsaye. We did the usual talking and ended up talking about motor bikes. The evening ended in prayer as the guys shared some intimate secrets and issues regarding family members.

I went up to Connect Church on Friday and showed Ken Miller a few really cool church website designs I saw on the internet. In particular a church website called Long Hollow http://www.longhollow.com/ particularly caught our attention. We feel that we may need to redesign our website in a similar manner.

I spent this morning looking at various trail bikes with an eye to eventually owning one again. In particular, the Kawasaki 250 took my eye.

The weather got warm very suddenly. In the evening Collingwood came from behind to beat Adelaide. It was a great match.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...