Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lighting up my life!!!

In the morning a fitter from TRU Energy came around and at no cost to myself, changed over my light bulbs to the more energy efficient types. She also changed the shower head to a more efficient model. This is all part of the service as I have now switched to TRU Energy.

Today was Bendigo cup day. Many business were shut, so the buses were on Sunday times.

I did something unusual today. I bought a motorcycle magazine! It contained a DVD about "The seven deadly sins" motorcycle ride which takes place in the Victorian high country every year. Who knows, but I might get to go on it one day!!

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...