Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A busy Wednesday

First up, I visited Connect Church where I met with Pastor Simon Williams and we finalized a few things about the web site, despite having a few computer glitches. He is happy with what I have done and we are nearly ready to go. I have now just got to tee up a hosting service.

Later, I went shopping and bought new underpants and socks.

In the evening I attended a service at the Forest St Uniting Church. This was a combination of church service and an annual reporting evening for BUCO. I got to meet Sue McMinn, who is Kath's new PA. It was a really good night overall.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...