Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My first world cup blog

This is my first blog for quite a while. I really haven't done very much since I completed the Connect Church Website. Except for watching the world cup. I have had a few early mornings and I am occasionally getting very tired. I will be glad when it is over.

But today I joined a Gym for the first time in several years. I signed up at the YMCA gym in Eaglehawk. I decided to go there because there is no big upfront fee. I can pay fortnightly fairly easily. I really do need to lose weight. I hope to be much trimmer by Xmas.

The Shiraz club met again, this time at Kevin Furness house. We watched a video "Luther". It was really good. It was a great night even though there were only 4 of us there. Kevin and Jenny are going to Darwin tomorrow for a week's holiday.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...