Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling very relieved

I received notice recently that the old church website hosting service would expire at the end of the month. This would create a problem as to what to do with the church emails. However after contacting Ps Simon Williams, he told me that he felt would be best if we just maintained the old hosting site so as we don't lose the emails. I was glad to hear this as it means we will not have to risk loosing any email information.

I also ended up completing an important job for Kath at BUCO. Also, Max Blume is up and running with my new database program. It will be interesting to see how he gets it into action next friday.

The weather is still cold and wet. That is cool. I am making good progress with my gym work.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...