Saturday, December 11, 2010

A very active saturday

Today was a full on day. I went to the gym where the instructor took me through my new routine.
It was similar to the old routine with a few new stomach exercises thrown in. I feel I will go well with it.

Later I went to the house of Jenny Sawyer for an end of year function. I had to take a taxi there which was interesting as I did not know where the street was. Fortunately the taxi driver did know so we arrived OK. The function was quite good and it was nice to visit her house.

I was very tired in the evening. I bought some dinner at the newly reopened Hammer St Cafe. It is good that it has finally reopened.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...