Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Internet woes and victories

I have just got the internet reconnected. Today, I signed up with Telstra and got myself a Telstra 4G mobile internet connection. I took it home, installed it and it has been working real good. It is fast and has so far given me no dropouts.

I had to get rid of my ACN mobile connection as it kept dropping out. I ordered an ADSL2 connection from ACN. It arrived on Monday evening but for the life of me I could not connect it properly. It said "Connecting" but it would not let me browse. So I cancelled it and got the Telstra connection instead.

I saw my doctor on tuesday. I told him that I am concerned that I might be developing another hernia. He referred me to see a surgeon. I may need another operation. Oh poo!!

I don't like being operated on...


No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...