Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Connect Church focus night

Today was a very busy day. Firstly, I bought a new washing machine. It is a new twin tub. My old one had had it, so I bought a new one. I went to the gym in the afternoon.

In the evening Connect Church held a Focus night in the community hall. This was a dinner followed by the pastors giving us details of new events in the church. There was a new logo unveiled. Also news about the new transformations program that has begun in Bendigo. 

We also found out about the new bible college that will start up next year. Pastor Bruce Claridge will head it up. I feel that there are some pretty cool times ahead for this church.

Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...