Today I traveled to Melbourne to view the Napoleon exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV).. It was a really good interesting exhibition with lots of great displays and some very interesting facts. For example i did not know that a french explorer named Baudouin bought back lots of exhibits from Australia to France in Napoleon's time. Apparently, there were kangaroos and emus in the garden of Josephine, Napoleon's wife. It turns out that there were also Eucalyptus trees bought back to France at that time. So, Napoleon did have a connection with Australia. This was also my first visit to the NGV and I was glad I went down there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yet another hospital visit
I had to go back to hospital again this morning. I needed to get an another angiogram and possibly a stent put in. However, the doctor decid...
-
This morning , I had to visit hospital again. I visited the Cardiology department. The doctor I spoke to told me that I would get an appoint...
-
I had to go back to hospital again this morning. I needed to get an another angiogram and possibly a stent put in. However, the doctor decid...
-
On this day, my left leg has gotten very sore. I had to go to hospital to get it checked out. I got an xray of my left leg done, as well as ...
No comments:
Post a Comment