Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2 meetings today. Sadly, we lose Holden.

Today turned out to be quite a memorable day for me. Firstly, I met Dean Shirley, the manager of BUCO and we discussed some interesting new changes that are to be made to the BUCO website next year. He will be forming a panel of four people, including myself to see how we can take it forward.

In the afternoon, I went to Connect Church to discuss doing some multimedia work with them. I showed them the video I took of the Connect Church end of year dinner and they were impressed by both the video and audio quality. I was invited to come back and help them out with their multimedia stuff. I look forward to helping out.

On the sad side today, we heard that Holden will close down in Australia as of the year 2017.That is really sad news.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...