Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A busy wednesday.

I had a very full on day today. In the morning I had a visit from Tony Harrington Real Estate. They are my new estate agents. They sent a rep around to collect the paperwork and do an inspection.

At 11.30  I met with dean Shirley an we discussed the layout for the new BUCO website. He had some very good ideas.

I got a letter from Energy Australia telling me my electricity bill was overdue. After a phone call to them, I was able to sort out the problem and it turns out my bill is actually in credit!!

I visited Connect Church in the afternoon. It seems they want to redo the video messages at church like they used to do. I might volunteer my services with my new camera.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...