Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A busy wednesday

Today was quite a busy day. I went back to the gym for the first time in nearly ten weeks. It was good to go back. I only did some light exercises so as not to overdo it too soon.

In the afternoon i went to Flight Center and booked my flight to Sydney on the 23rd December. I decided to get my ticket early rather than leave it until the last minute as I usually do.

In the evening I attended a service at The Potters House Church in Kangaroo Flat. It was a healing service hosted by American Pastor Gibbs Pettersen. I felt I needed prayer for my internal organs as they are just not the best right now. It was a really nice service and I was glad I went.


No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...