Thursday, December 25, 2014

Xmas - New year 2014

Hi there all. Merry Christmas for 2014.

It is Boxing day today. I am watching the first day of the third cricket test against India. I have just watched the start of the Sydney - Hobart yacht race. Great race. Boxind day is a day for relaxing after the stress of Christmas 2014.

To recap:

Tuesday 23rd. Flew to Sydney with Jetstar. The plane was one hour late leaving Melbourne but we got to Sydney OK. A guy in a limousine picked me up from the airport which was cool. I am staying in Gymea with my mother and my brother Bill.  It is good to be back in Gymea again which is my old home town.

Wednesday 24th - Last minute shopping at Westfield Miranda. Got everything I needed.

Thursday 25th - Christmas Day. Mum, Bill and I travelled to Pymble to have Christmas Day at the home of my neice Caitlin Hill and her husband Jarred. It was a great day. Most of the family where there and even tough it rained later, we all had a great time. There were some people that I didn't know but everybody had a real good time. A very nice Christmas day all in all. Everybody remarked at just how much weight I had lost and that I looked much better.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...