Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Torah Codes

Yesterday, I received in the mail my copy of a DVD called "The Torah Codes". It is made by Pinlight Productions in the USA. They are the same movie company that makes "The Watchers Series" by LA Marzulli.

Basically, the Torah Codes is a documentary about certain codes found hidden in the Hebrew text in the first five books of the Bible. They have been uncovered in recent years by Hebrew Scholars in Israel. You really do need to watch the DVD to understand what is going on, as it is very intellectual.

But it is a DVD worth seeing. The producers also go into some details about events that are happening in Israel today, especially in relation to Israel and Hamas. I really do suggest you get the DVD and see it for yourself.

Follow this link:

http://www.lamarzulli.net/torah-codes-documentary.php



I have also been watching the Asian Cup on TV. Australia beat China 2-0 to advance to the semi-finals tonight. Tim Cahill got both goals.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...