Monday, January 4, 2016

Back from holidays

Well, I am finally back from my break. To recap, I took off to the Gold Coast for about 10 days after i finished work for the year. I spent Christmas day and boxing day having celebrations with my family who I see only at Christmas as a rule. We live all around the country. While i was on the Gold Coast I tried my hand at 737 a flight simulator, went out on a jet boat, went swimming and generally anything to help me relax. But it is always good to get back to Bendigo and back to my usual routine. I look forward to a very exciting 2016. i will keep you posted as usual. I hope you all have a great 2016.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...