Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Another visit to Michael's Camera House in Melbourne

Today was a public holiday in Bendigo. It is Bendigo Cup day. Apparently everybody is supposed to take the day off and go to the horse races. Instead of attending the races, (which I never do), I chose to travel down to Melbourne to attend a presentation at Michael's Camera House In Melbourne.


The presentation was about some new cameras from Fujifilm. It was presented by Warwick Williams who is a professional photographer and I also take it that he is a salesman for Fujifilm.

He presented a variety of cameras that I had not seen before, most notably the Fujifilm X-Pro3 and the X-A7.


The X-Pro3 is a professional level camera and the X-A7 is more for travel bloggers. If I get to travel any time soon. i think that I might look at obtaining the X-A7 as my vlogging camera. It looks like it is easy to use as well as being pretty useful.

I have to say that I really enjoyed the presentation and that it was well worth the trip down and back. Well done to Michael's Camera House and to Fujifilm.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...