Monday, December 16, 2019

I finally get my car back on the road

Today, i finally got my car back on the road. About a month ago, the police pulled me over and fined me because my car was unregistered. I thought I had paid my registration online but the payment did not go through. In order to get the car registered again, I had to get a roadworthy on it but unfortunately the car did not pass the roadworthy and so I needed to get some repairs done. After fixing that all up, I finally got the car re-registered today with new number plates. So I am now legally back on the road with a car that runs a whole lot better. Good stuff.



No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...