Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A pain in the back on cold wednesday

When i woke up today all the windows were misted up. It had been a really cold night. I did not have to go to work today. I had this back pain and soreness that is bothering me. I rode the bike for about ten minutes and that seemed to clear the pain up a bit.

We held the Shiraz club at Kevin Furness's house again. We met in the shed where we shared some of Kevin's latest wines. There were six guys present including Manny and Fraser. We did not leave until late in the evening as were having such good fellowship. Rod Geri was not there as he was sick, so there were no egg sandwiches, which i missed. We prayed for each other and prayed for the wine, so it was a very spiritual night.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...