Friday, October 17, 2008

The end of another week

Another working week has ended and we are a week closer to Christmas. I think i will enjoy Xmas a bit more this year as i will have a bit more money, thanks to Mr Rudd and Mr Swan and Continuing Education. I woke up at 3am this morning and could not get back to sleep. I began to feel tired at lunch time and have been a bit bleary for the rest of the day. It is really warming up.

Roger Connell rang and i told him all was well. Apparently, Kath wants a computer in every room and everybody to use the database. That will be interesting. I also typed up a letter for Carol Romeril today.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...