Saturday, October 25, 2008

A quiet saturday

I woke up early and could not go back to sleep. I walked up to McDonald's and had a Bacon and Egg
McMuffin for breakfast, then bought a newspaper. Actually, I found out later that for an extra $2 I could have got a better breakfast at Subway. I really feel that I need to get my life back, if you know what that means. I feel i need more financial independence. How that will happen i do not know, but things are in God's hands.

I spent much of the afternoon doing Coldfusion again. I also got back onto the exercide bike in the afternoon. It felt good as it was my first time since the operation that i had been on the bike. I am getting convicted that i need to exercise more.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...