Friday, February 6, 2009

Back into the heat

I returned to Bendigo from Sydney after a lovely week with mum in Sydney. I could not update my blog on Friday because i could not reconnect to the internet provider as I got back too late on Friday the 6th of February. The flight back on Qantas was pretty smooth. It took a while to collect my luggage and when I got to the stattion i just missed my train so I had to wait an hour for the next one. I slept most of the train trip to Bendigo. It was 370 when I got back. Fortunately an end to the heat wave is in sight. The night was so hot i had to sleep with the fan on all night.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...