Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diabetes?

I visited my doctor again today to get the results of the blood tests that I had three weeks ago. The results were not great but could have been worse. I am getting close to being a diabetic. I do not need medicine right now, but if i do not lose weight i could become diabetic. Basically, the doctor told me that my body is coping right now, but i must lose weight or i could be in trouble. I am sure this will spur on my weight loss regime.

The Shiraz club met again ay Rod Geri's house in Junortoun. We watched a movie called "I am Legend", starring Will Smith. It was ok, but not brilliant. Kevin Furness was not there again but it was a great night as usual.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...