Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Sunday in April

Last night we had a 60th birthday bash for Peter Wilding at the house of Kevin and Jenny Furness out at Strathfieldsaye. I almost did not make it, but that is another story. There were a few new faces there, but it was a good night over all.

This morning, I did not end up going to Connect Church as Peter Lawrence was not going, so I stayed home. I went to Holy Trinity in the evening, which was pretty nice. I met Gordon Dunster from my TAFE days there.

The Furness's had invited me but they had a previous engagement.

I had visited the Computer Expo in the afternoon where I bought a copy of Adobe Illustrator. It was a good day overall.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...