Saturday, May 16, 2009

Updating after a week

I have been forgetting to update this blog for the past week. About the only thing that was interesting was my visit to the Doctor last wednesday. He told me that my glucose levels were ok but my urine test showed that some protein has been leaking into my urine. That is probably because of the high blood pressure. He told me to have a kidney scan done, which I will have to arrange this week. He also got upset at me for not taking the blood pressure pills.

On thursday morning I ran into Russell Treloar on the street and we stopped and had a nice chat. It was good to see him again.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...