Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A day to remember

I went to Connect Church this morning and spoke to Ps Simon Williams. He is very keen for me to come on board and start working on the church website. He is also keen for me to get involved in the area of databases. I am looking forward to getting involved as they have now worked out just what structure they will need for the new website. This is very exciting indeed. I feel it is the right time for me to become involved.

I got an email from my sister Maryanne. Apparently I will be staying with her and Lizzy during my stay in Sydney, as Frances is now moving house on the 23rd of December. I will get to stay for a couple of days at Mosman, then Cronulla, which will be cool, i am sure.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...