Monday, March 1, 2010

Stressed out first day of autumn

Today is the first day of autumn. Normally that is good news for me, as Autumn is my favourite time of the year, weather wise. However the day proved a bit stressful. I could not get my
computer to work as I had adjusted the screen resolution too far and the monitor would not take it. The monitor just blacked out. I took it into BUCO and tried it on the wider screen but to no avail. I had to take it too the Eaglehawk PC shop (from where I bought it) and the technician fixed the problem by installing a new video driver. I cost me $40.00 and put me a day further behind at BUCO but it did bring peace of mind as I have some valuable stuff on that computer, particularly the new website I am doing for Connect Church.

Later in the day I felt quite sick. That rotten indigestion that I had last christmas has started to return. Bummer.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...