Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A missed inspection

Today was another Wednesday free. I was really tired after a long day on Tuesday. Roger Connell visited from Melbourne. I had to arrive early and did not leave until late as I had the cleaning to do. I bought a co-axial cable to help connect my new amplifier to the set top box and I also bought two new chairs. I thought a real estate inspection was due to day, but I had my dates wrong. It was supposed to be yesterday. I contacted the estate agent and re-arranged a new date for the inspection. I also paid my first ACN bill today. I found out that there will be another meeting this Saturday with ACN at the Barclay on View. Apparently the head honcho will be speaking!!

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...