Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My mobile broadband arrives

Today turned out to be a very eventful day. My mobile broadband from ACN arrived in the mail. I got it set up on the computer OK, but when I loaded the Sim Card into the mobile receiver, nothing would work correctly. It kept giving me a message that it could not locate the Sim. This left me very angry. I went to Optus in Mitchell St and the young lady set me straight. I had not installed it correctly.

After that I went shopping. I looked into buying some sheets. I ended up in Target and bought 2 blankets, 6 tea towels and 1 toaster. All up it cost me about $43.00.

Later, I got the Sim card working, and although the internet seemed slow at first, it now works OK. I feel much better now.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...