Friday, August 19, 2011

A new computer - a clean bill of health.

A few interesting changes have been afoot at BUCO. I now have a new and more modern computer to work with. BUCO have opened up a new office in 49 Forest St. It looks like I will be spending some time there each week, working on updating the BUCO website. I have also got the job of being the cleaner for that building as well, which will increase my workload but also give me some extra income. That is great, things are looking up.

I also visited the doctor this morning for a check up.The results of my recent blood test were in. It is good news. I don't have Prostate cancer and my Cholesterol levels are ok. As well as that, my blood pressure is fine. So it looks like my health is good. Just need to keep losing weight.

Connect Church are not going to go on with the website I have developed. They are going to employ an American program for the web stuff called "Kingdom Tools". This should be interesting!!


No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...