Saturday, July 25, 2009

A busy friday and Saturday

On friday, i was feeling quite ill very early and was tempted to go home. I must have had some sort of stomach complaint. I went up to the marketplace and got my back massaged on one of the chairs. I felt better later.

Roger Connell came up for the afternoon. He sorted out my problem with the website. Turned out that it was the IP address that was causing the problems. He fixed that up, which in turm fixed up the bug with the software. He also showed me a neat way to do the reports and gave me a few good ideas about using the database to help the clients.

The next day (Saturday) I spent working on my new website. I got a fair way and eventually got the paging problem sorted out. It was two good days generally.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...