Friday, July 31, 2009

Last day of July

I chose not to go to BUCO today as I felt that it would be useless just being there for a couple of hours. I got a phone call from Peter Lawrence who told me that Desmond Wong was coming to Bendigo to pick up some computer books. I agreed to leave them in a plastic bag in the backyard.

I went to Connect Church and had good  long discussions with Richard Tatti, Ken Miller and Richard Kinsman. I showed the associate Pastor Simon Williams what I has done and he was very impressed. Simon has taken over the website project and I hope he will get me on board.

I spent some time in Richard Tatti's office and I was impressed with his setup. I also had afternoon tea at the church and stayed for the mens fellowship evening. I was tired later but it was a very productive day.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...