Sunday, November 23, 2008

A busy Sunday

I went to Connect Church for the second time. I managed to get there on time thus week. I met quite a few faces from the past there. A few old Vineyard faces and a few from my Apostolic days. I also got a gift for being a new person there and got to meet Pastor Russell Harper. He preached a really good sermon about the experience the Israelite's had first at the bitter water of Mara followed by the experience of Elim. I felt it was very relevant to my own circumstances. I feel that this will be the start of an interesting week. I long to know just what God will do. No doubt i will find out.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...