Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last day of November 2008

I went back to Connect Church today. I got to sit next to Christine Hill. She told me that her husband is back in intensive care again in Melbourne. I was surprised as I had seen him up and about a few weeks ago and though he was on the way to recovery. That was sad to hear.

Pastor Russell Harper preached on "Be transformed by the renewing of your mind". I felt that it was a sermon that was relevant to me. Only God can transform the ugly Caterpillar into the beautiful Butterfly. That sort of transformation is what he was talking about. Sharon Salmon and her husband were at Connect Church today. It has begun to rain again.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...