Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An idle Wednesday

I did not do much today as it was Wednesday and i do not have to go to work. In the evening the Mens Shiraz group met at Geoff Bray's house at 7.30 pm for communion. Geoff's two boys were present, which was nice. The we went for dinner at a restaurant in View St. About eight of us were present. The fellowship was good but i felt we paid too much for the dinner, which was not bad, just too expensive for what we got. After wards, 5 of us went back to The Bray's house for drinks. Rod talked about "The Book of Enoch". I must look it up. I enjoyed the night but it was not one of the better ones we have had.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...