Thursday, November 27, 2008

NOT one of my better days

Today was not really one of my better days. I had my interview with Kath at 11.00 am and the upshot of the interview was that she said she would like to keep me at BUCO but that she was unsure if the budget would allow it. She likes my work, she knows it would leave a hole in BUCO if i left but she is looking into whether or not i can stay due to budget reasons. In other words, I am still in limbo. This is beginning to worry me because it means i just cannot live properly. And frankly this is a fact of life that i am getting totally fed up with, Praise the Lord. I need to break out of this poverty cycle but do not know how.

Later in the afternoon, i missed my bus and had to walk home in the heat. I also got a bill from B.R.I.T. for my Xerox charges. I was not happy at the end of the day. But, praise the Lord, he is in control.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...