Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finished up Friday

Thursday, the 18th of December was officailly my last day at BUCO. The folks there do want me to come back next year as I have made a real contribution, which they appreciated. I told them that I probably would come back if nothing else appeared on my horizon. It was really good to feel appreciated. That has not always been the case in the past.

By friday the 19th I feel that i have come down with a dose of the flu. That is great in summer! The weather has been so variable it has made me sick, literally. I am sure I will get over it if it warms up.

No comments:

Our senior pastors are leaving at the end of the year

At the end of church this morning, we found out the sad news that our senior pastors Kerrin and Teagan Wallis will be leaving Bendigo in Dec...