Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2nd last day of 2008

Today is the 2nd last day of 2008 and for now at least, my 2nd last day in Cronulla. Next year Mum will move to Brisbane so I do not know where we will have Christmas in 2009. I will really miss Cronulla, it is such a beautiful spot.

I went into the City today. I went to the Virgin Megastore to claim on the $30 gift voucher I got from Bill. After much searching I got hold of a CD from Katharine Jenkins and a DVD of "TheMask", the Jim Carrey movie. Not bad for less than $30.

I went for a walk to the Opera House, even though it was hot and muggy and had a beer the Irish Pub. I was glad to get home as it was a hot day and I went for a swim in the surf which was great.

No comments:

Our senior pastors are leaving at the end of the year

At the end of church this morning, we found out the sad news that our senior pastors Kerrin and Teagan Wallis will be leaving Bendigo in Dec...