Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last Men's shiraz group for 2008

The day did not start well for me. I had very little sleep the night before. My electric blanket packed it in and it was hard to get comfortable in bed as it was still a bit cool. I got to BUCO an hour late as i had to get a little sleep so as to do my work. It rained in the afternoon.

In the evening the Shiraz group met for the last time this year. We met at Rod Geri's house in Junortoun where we had a barbecue, then watched the movie "Mongol", which was great. We did not leave until 11.30 pm so it was a great night. Only six of us were there, but that was OK. I got to check out Rod's hydroponic system, which was impressive.

No comments:

Our senior pastors are leaving at the end of the year

At the end of church this morning, we found out the sad news that our senior pastors Kerrin and Teagan Wallis will be leaving Bendigo in Dec...