Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Medical Check up

I had the day of work at BUCO so I went to the Primary Care Clinic for a check up. I was attended by Dr Ming Wu. It turns out my blood pressure is 165/94 which is apparently too high. I will go for a blood test tomorrow. It turned out that the Shiraz group will be on Thursday night, not Wednesday night. The temperature reached 41 degrees Celsius today. Fortunately, a cool change has come through in the evening. I do feel that the Lord is saying to me that "changes are coming". Cool!

Incredibly, I lost my watch this morning and could not find it until later in the afternoon.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...