Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 55th Birthday

I am now 55 years old. I really do not care. Just another year closer to God really. My birthday on the 24th was very quiet. I did not do much except watch a video. I was back at Connect Church on Sunday where I met a few old faces, including Lorraine Hunter and Val Pilcher, who I did not recognize. Lorraine and I shared a coffee and she told me that Terry was running his own carpet cleaning business in Brisbane. He is not back in the Ministry.

During the Sermon, the pastor told us to expect something big from God. That is an interesting thought. It means expecting something that only God can do.

No comments:

Funeral of an old friend

This week, my good friend Colin Pilcher passed away after a fall at his home. I have known Colin for more than 40 years and it was sad to se...